Auto Technology offers a diverse range of testing abilities. Choose one of the categories below to learn more.
Auto Technology’s newly A2LA accredited contract test lab is ready to meet your most difficult environmental testing needs. We specialize in advanced corrosion, cyclic corrosion and environmental testing.
Why Test with Us?
Auto Technology Company is the world’s largest and most innovative manufacturer of Corrosion environmental test equipment. In 2009 Auto Technology expanded their 80,000 square foot facility to encompass an A2LA state of the art Contract Corrosion Test lab. The test lab is filled with the most advanced and robust corrosion test equipment in the industry. From Walk In chambers that are 14 feet by 10 feet to cyclic, immersion, and salt fog chambers, our equipment can handle a variety of samples to fit your testing needs. Our goal is to be the premier Contract Corrosion Test Lab in the world.
Quality and Expertise
Our President’s resume is the most professionally distinguished in the industry.
- Current Chairman for the ASTM sub task group for salt fog testing – ASTM B117.
- Current Chairman for the SAE ACAP (Automotive Corrosion and Prevention) subcommittee.
- Past Chairman for the Cosmetic Corrosion subtask group for the ASP Corrosion Task Force.
- United States voting member for the corrosion specifications with ISO.
- Instructor for a Salt Fog Training Class conducted 3-4 times per year for the past 15 years.
- Authored and co-authored multiple published technical articles in SAE and international trade journals concerning the corrosion industry.
- International speaker in the areas of corrosion testing and corrosion equipment manufacturing.
Personalized service is something we value. Visual inspection, photos of samples undergoing testing and reports are all things we can customize to your specifications. We also offer a variety of testing supplies such as certified testing solutions, chemical packages for solutions, test panel trays, support bars and racks along with scribe tables, tools and tips. Auto Technology provides a lab that understands your testing needs and the equipment and personnel to provide the solutions you need.
Auto Technology Company is the industries specialist in Corrosion Environmental Testing.
Below is a list of our certified capabilities.
- Acetic Acid Salt Spray
- Coating Evaluation Blisters, corrosion and creep back
- Conductivity ASTM D1125
- C.A.S.S (copper accelerated acidic acid salt spray)
- Cyclic Corrosion
- Hest / Quench
- Temperature and Humidity
- Salt Spray (fog)
- Salt Water Immersion
- Solar Panel Testing
- Specific Gravity
- Thermal Shock
- UV Exposure
- Water Immersion
- Environmental test chamber
Equipment condition parameters
- Temperature: -70C to 180C
- Relative Humidity: 10% RH to 100% RH
- UV Irradiance:0.33 W/m2 to 1.35 W/m2
- UV Black Panel Temperature: up to 83C
- UV Bulb type: UVA-340, UVB-313, UVA-351
- PH – 0 to 14
- Conductivity 5S to 13mS
- Environmental test chamber