Understanding & Performing Cyclic Corrosion Testing Class
At this one-day workshop you will learn:
- Cyclic corrosion test methods-GM9540P and SAE J2334
- How to interpret a cyclic test
- Hot to program a cyclic test into a chamber controller
- Solution preparation
- Mass loss coupons
- Records and reports
- Maintenance, calibration and troubleshooting
- Upcoming changes and additions to current standards
- An overview of other similar cyclic corrosion tests methods
Kevin A. Smith (Auto Technology Company)
Mr. Smith’s qualifications include:
- Chairman of ASTM B117 (G01.05.03.01) Task Group on Salt Spray Testing
- Co-chair of the SAE Automotive Corrosion & Prevention Committee
- US voting member for ISO TC35
- Active member of the Auto/Steel Partnership Corrosion Task Force
- Active member SAE committee on the development of a new cosmetic test for auto body aluminum.
- President of an A2LA accredited corrosion test laboratory.
- ASTM Fellow – Recipient of the ASTM Award of Merit highest honor ASTM presents to
|Thursday, April 4th, 2019||Auto Technology in Strongsville, Ohio|
|Thursday, September 12th, 2019||Auto Technology in Strongsville, Ohio|
|Time: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm|
|Fee: $750.00 includes continental breakfast, lunch and beverages throughout the day.
Transportation and lodging are not provided, but we will be happy to assist you in making your accommodations.
All attendees will receive a course notebook, which includes a copy of the current test standards. A certificate of completion for training records is also provided.