Multi-Gas Test Chamber – Auto Technology Company
The Auto Technology Multi-Gas Test Chamber performs moist S02 tests in accordance with DIN 50017 & 50018 and ASTM G87. It delivers state-of-the-art design, bench top flexibility and more.
- Meets DIN 50017 & 50018 and ASTM G87
Angled top designed for ASTM testing
- Self-contained heating element
- Automatic controls
- Shatterproof Plexiglas viewing ports
- PVC lining
- Bench top design
- The 300-liter chamber has been specifically engineered to meet these critical test conditions.
- The specially designed roof prevents condensation from dripping on the specimen.
- This exclusive feature delivers controlled, uniform heat for precise testing.
- Provides an accurate and easy flow of gas into the chamber.
- By presetting flow rate, time and temperature controls, accurate test conditions are met–automatically.
- For unobstructed, safe test observation as well as the entrance of lines, leads, additional controls, etc.
- The durable non-porous lining ensures long cabinet life.
- The unit has been designed to operate on a workbench under a ventilation hood for greater operator safety.
Lift Capacity: up to 200 lbs. per carrier Cycle Time: 120 seconds or less (based on 30 sec. transfer) Maximum Rack Size: 32″ (D) x 12″ (W) x 60″ (H) Voltage, standard DC: 230 volt, 60 Hz, 1-phase AC or Hydraulic: 230/460 volt, 60 Hz, 1-phase