Auto Technology’s D.I. Water Immersion Tank is better than ever! The Harshaw heritage in corrosion testing equipment has been incorporated into the Auto Technology’s craftsmanship to produce the most reliable, high quality D. I. Immersion Tank.
- Poly Pro. Construction
- Lift-off Cover with handle
- Teflon coated or SS heater
- Digital Temperature Controller in a NEMA enclosure.
- Painted mild steel angle iron stand
- Temperature range from ambient to 110 F.
- Tank is equipped with a 4” rim, 2” threaded drain and an overflow weir
- Integrated rack for the test specimens to keep parts off the floor of the tank.
- Air agitation provided to move the water in the chamber for even heating.
Standard Specifications :
- Lift Capacity: up to 200 lbs. per carrier
- Cycle Time: 120 seconds or less ( based on 30 sec. transfer)
- Maximum Rack Size: 32″ (D) x 12″ (W) x 60″ (H)
- Voltage, standard DC: 230 volt, 60 Hz, 1-phase
- AC or Hydraulic: 230/460 volt, 60 Hz, 1-phase